Our Intermediate Chinese Classes is catered towards Chinese learners with basic communicative skills who wish to improve Chinese proficiency. With a focus on contextual learnings and conversational skills in small classes, with no more than 6 students. This ensures the students have plenty of opportunities to interact with the teacher and to role-play.
You may understand short and simple phrases, exchange simple ideas and basic information on familiar topics in common everyday situations, but this course is designed to give you and extra lift. You will learn better communicative skills, interacting on more topics in various situations.
- Vocabulary expansion for more specific lexical groups, such as：
- Hotel and vacation lexical groups
- Specific types of fruits and vegetables etc.
- Informal and formal tones and registers
- Basic strokes and writing
- Recognition of some Chinese characters without Pinyin
Type of Lessons
- Small Group Classes (2-6 pax)
- 1 to 1 Private Classes
(Do contact us by WhatsApp/SMS for a quote!)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Timing: 7pm to 9pm
- Dates: Tuesdays
- Age Group: Adults (aged 18 and above)