Do not underestimate the importance of oral! This often-neglected component takes up a whole 25% of your child’s Chinese examination. Therefore, Hao Language School is offering a targeted boot camp to improve your child’s Chinese oral skills.
Our goal is to boost your child’s confidence, enabling them to showcase impressive fluency and clarity of thought.
With a small class size of 6 or less, every student will have the opportunity to practise different topics and get on-the-spot feedback. Notes will also be provided!
What will be covered?
- Discover strategies to score in reading aloud by improving fluency and emotive delivery
- Explore various topics, such as the elderly and environment, to gain experience handling different questions for the dialogue oral component
- Learn specific lexis, unique to various topics, to showcase advanced Chinese and familiarity with the topics
- Individual practice to gain relevant and targeted feedback to improve oral skills
- Level: Secondary 3 – 4
- Duration: 3 hours (9 am – 12 pm)
- Small class sizes of 3-6
- Timetable: 8 sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays:
- Tuesdays – 2 June, 9 June, 16 June, 23 June
- Thursdays – 4 June, 11 June, 18 June, 25 June
Attend any 4 sessions, with our 4-sessions package, or attend all, with our 8-sessions package! You get to decide what your child needs!
- Last day of registration is 23 May 2020!
- Current students of Hao Language School or previous attendees of our special programmes will receive 10% off!
Click here for Higher Chinese.
*Terms and Conditions apply. Hao Language School reserves the right to suspend, reschdule or cancel a class due to unforseen circumstances and/or change the course syllabus.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us an SMS/WhatsApp at 9229 5011!